Top 10 Best Audio Interface For Shure Sm7b 2022
|1||TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor (GOXLR)||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone for Broadcast||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||YAMAHA MG10XU 10-Input Stereo Mixer with Effects||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Mix With Your Ears||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Music Production 2020: Everything You Need To Know About Producing Music||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Blue Snowball iCE Plug 'n Play USB Microphone for Recording||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Processor (GOXLR)
- Multi-channel mixer: Motorized faders let you control mic, game, music, chat, and more for the perfect Broadcast mix.
- Studio quality MIDAS preamp: Make your XLR mic sound great with 48V phantom power, equalizer, compressor, limiter, de-esser, and Gate.
- Sampler: Record samples on-the-fly or load your own audio files to engage and entertain your community.
- Voice FX: Add reverb, echo, pitch shift, megaphone, Robot, and hard tune to your voice in real time
- GOXLR app: You’re in control with basic and advanced audio parameters, sample import, and voice FX preset library.
2. Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone for Broadcast
- ONE MICROPHONE FOR EVERYTHING – Studio Recording, Home Recording, Podcasting and Streaming.
- STUDIO VOCAL RECORDING – The SM7B’s Dynamic Cartridge With Smooth, Flat, Wide-range Frequency Response Produces Exceptionally Clean and Natural Reproduction Of Both Music and Speech.
- PODCAST and BROADCAST – Found In The Top Podcasting Studios Around The World, The SM7B Air Suspension Shock Isolation and Pop Filter Eliminate Both Mechanical Noise And Breathiness.
- STREAMING CONTENT – Professional Live Streaming Starts With A Microphone Capable Of Capturing Exceptionally Clean And Natural Reproduction Of Both Music And Speech.
- PROFESSIONAL XLR CONNECTION – The XLR Connection Along With An Audio Interface Allows You More Control Over The Sound — Thus A Better Overall Sound Quality.
- CLASSIC CARDIOID PATTERN WITH UNIFORM CAPTURE – The SM7B Cardioid Pattern Is Designed To Reject Off-axis Audio, So You Can Sing Or Speak At A Comfortable Angle And It Captures The Sound, Just As You Want It, With Minimum Coloration.
- SHIELD YOUR SOUND – We Added Advanced Electromagnetic Shielding To Defeat Hum From Computer Monitors And Other Studio Equipment.
- CLOSE-MIKING STUDIO APPLICATIONS – The SM7B Shines When Used For Close-miking Instruments and ASMR Audio Where Warm And Smooth Full-frequencies Are A Must.
- QUALITY IN THE DETAILS – Rugged Construction For Securing The Microphone Cartridge.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone With One A7WS Detachable Windscreen And One RPM602 Switch Cover Plate.
3. Gator Frameworks Deluxe Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand For Podcasts & Recording; Integrated XLR Cable (GFWBCBM3000)
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3. 05m XLR Cable Included
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4.
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2. 17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Standard 5/8”-27 Mic Threads for Connecting Most Podcast and Vocal Microphones, Including Shure SM7B, Shure MV7 Models.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.
4. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
5. YAMAHA MG10XU 10-Input Stereo Mixer with Effects
- 10 channel mixer with USB and SPX digital effects
- Featuring studio grade discrete class A D PRE amps with inverted Darlington circuit providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs.
- 3 band EQ and high pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix.
- 1 knob compressors allow easy control resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound.
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact resistant, powder coated metal chassis; Equivalent input noise 128 dBu, residual output noise 102 dBu.
- Note: Please refer to the user manual before use
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 millimeter x 71 millimeter x 294 millimeter (9.6×2.8×11.6 inches)
6. Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator
- Uses Phantom power to give passive mics (mainly used for dynamic and ribbon mics) up to +25dB without passing Phantom power on to mic.
- Easy to use self contained design requires only Phantom power to work.
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones – safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of Phantom.
- Does not power the mics themselves using Phantom power (that is not what this is designed for).
7. Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone for Podcasting
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB;XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting.
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording.
- RICH and NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction.
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color and options to save custom user presets.
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged and professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8″-27 threaded stands or booms.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable.
8. Mix With Your Ears
9. Music Production 2020: Everything You Need To Know About Producing Music
10. Blue Snowball iCE Plug ‘n Play USB Microphone for Recording
- Custom condenser capsule: Powered by Blue’s custom condenser capsule, Snowball iCE microphone delivers crystal-clear audio quality that’s light-years ahead of your built-in computer microphone.
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Captures your voice with clear, focused sound for streaming, podcasting, broadcasting, Skype calls and Zoom meetings.
- Stylish retro design: Record or stream in style with a classic recording equipment design that looks great on your desktop and on camera.
- Adjustable desktop stand: Allows you to position the condenser microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality and saving space on your desktop for the optimal broadcast setup.
- Skype and Discord certified: Whether conducting interviews over Skype, streaming live gameplay on Twitch, or communicating across the globe, you’ll be heard loud and clear on leading VOIP platforms.