Top 10 Best Gpu For 1440p 60hz 2022
|1||ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||4K DisplayPort to HDMI Cable Adapter||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Corsair iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen – 5” Diagonal Screen – 6 Programmable Virtual Macro Buttons – Live System Readouts – iCUE-compatible Device Control – Connect to Keyboard or Standalone Base||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Sceptre IPS 27" QHD 2560 x 1440p LED Monitor DisplayPort HDMI up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium 99% sRGB Build-in Speakers||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||SAMSUNG LC27F398FWNXZA SAMSUNG C27F398 27 Inch Curved LED Monitor||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||LG 27GL850-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD Nano IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
2. 4K DisplayPort to HDMI Cable Adapter
- 4K UHD High Definition】WARRKY DisplayPort to HDMI cable is a work from home must-have that supports up to [email protected], superb clarity for view without lagging.
- Outstanding Features】Corrosion resistant with the slim and lighter aluminum alloy one-piece shell.
- Ultra Durability】Embraced by sturdy nylon braided jacket, this Display Port to HDMI cord withstands bend test of 16,000+ times without reducing cable flexibility or compromising the best performance possible.
- Universal Compatibility】This HDMI to DisplayPort Cable is compatible with desktop PC, laptop, GPU (AMD, NVIDIA) and other devices with a DisplayPort.
- WARRKY】is dedicated to introducing superb-quality products that are sophisticatedly designed and reasonably priced for providing the best solutions to connect your work and life.
3. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
4. Corsair iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen – 5” Diagonal Screen – 6 Programmable Virtual Macro Buttons – Live System Readouts – iCUE-compatible Device Control – Connect to Keyboard or Standalone Base
- Put the power of CORSAIR iCUE software at your fingertips with a fully customizable LCD touch screen, able to control games and apps, monitor your system, and more – it’s an interactive heads-up display for your PC.
- Design more than 200 personalized, swipe-to-navigate screens with unique graphics and icons, displaying up to six programmable virtual buttons per screen with custom drag-and-drop graphics.
- View in-depth, real-time system monitoring from your CPU and GPU, as well as temperatures, fan speeds, and more from iCUE-compatible devices.
- Conveniently control your CORSAIR iCUE-compatible device settings, such as mouse sensitivity and headset equalizer, without the need to even open the iCUE software client.
- Create custom actions and macros for your favorite games and applications in iCUE that can be activated with a single touch of the iCUE NEXUS screen.
5. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
6. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
<img src="https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41PTgRjOmgL._SL500_.jpg" alt="Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta ECheck Price on Amazon
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI and USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering.
- Please refer user manual before use
7. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
8. Sceptre IPS 27″ QHD 2560 x 1440p LED Monitor DisplayPort HDMI up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium 99% sRGB Build-in Speakers
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- up to 165Hz Refresh Rate: Stay above the pack with 165Hz, giving you an edge in performance as frames transition instantly.
- AMD FreeSync Premium: With AMD FreeSync Premium, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games.
- up to 300 Lux Brightness: Detect impressively subtle & robust color variations with 300 cd/m² brightness.
- 99% sRGB: With 99% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
9. SAMSUNG LC27F398FWNXZA SAMSUNG C27F398 27 Inch Curved LED Monitor
- Industry leading 1800R screen curvature for immersive viewing
- Easy setup process, leveraging inside-out tracking (no additional tracking equipment necessary)
- Rapid 4ms response time for a clear picture during fast moving scenes
- Color gamut (NTSC 1976): 72 percent, brightness minimum: 200cd/m2; Windows Compatible: Windows 10.
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 24.
- Refresh Rate is 60 Hertz
10. LG 27GL850-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD Nano IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 27 inches QHD (2560 X 1440) Nano IPS display
- NVidia G SYNC compatible.
- 144 Hertz refresh rate. Viewing Angle : 178˚(R/L),178˚(U/D)
- Ultra-thin bezel and tilt, height, pivot adjustable