Top 10 Best Onboard Bass Preamp 2022
|1||KAISH Pre-wired 3 Band Active & Passive EQ Equalizer Electric Bass Preamp Circuit||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||EBS MicroBass 3 2-Channel Preamp||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Bass Amplifier Head||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Darkglass Electronics Tone Capsule Onboard Preamp||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||MXR M81 Bass Preamp||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Gallien-Krueger Plex Preamp Pedal||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Palmer POCKET AMP BASS Portable Bass Preamp (PEPAMPBASS)||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||NUX Melvin Lee Davis NBP-5 Dual Switch Bass Pedal Bass Preamp||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Tech 21 PBDR SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||VALETON Dapper Bass DI Preamp Stage Session Gigging Gear Multi-Effects Pedal||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. KAISH Pre-wired 3 Band Active & Passive EQ Equalizer Electric Bass Preamp Circuit
- Volume B50K; Pickup MN250K
- Bass: +/- 14dB 80Hz B100K; Middle: +/- 8dB 900Hz B100K; Treble: +/- 23dB 3-7KHz B100K
- P1 should be wired with neck pickup positive; P2 should be wired with bridge pickup positive; GND should be wired with two pickups negative.
- High quality bass preamp, not inferior bass Circuit made in cheap factories
- Please consult your local luthiers if you don’t know how to install the Circuit
2. EBS MicroBass 3 2-Channel Preamp
- 2-channel Bass Preamp with Clean and Drive Channels
- Dual Balanced XLR Outputs
- Onboard Compressor
- FX Loop
3. Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Bass Amplifier Head
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- 350 watts @ 4 ohms, 175 watts @ 8 ohms
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- One Neutrik Speakon speaker output; Tuner out
4. Darkglass Electronics Tone Capsule Onboard Preamp
5. MXR M81 Bass Preamp
- Separate INPUT & OUTPUT level controls
- 3-band EQ section with sweep able midrange
- Studio-quality Direct Out
6. Gallien-Krueger Plex Preamp Pedal
- Four-band active EQ and Contour Control of the classic 800RB Selectable Voicing Filters for expanded tone shaping possibilities Compressor with variable ratio, threshold and attack/release time Chromatic tuner with large LED display Boost with variable clipping and level Aux.
- Combining the proven tone shaping of GK’s legendary bass amplifiers with state of the art technology to deliver an impressive feature set, the PLEX is the next generation of bass preamp.
- In addition to the four-band Active/Variable Q equalizer that has been a favorite of professional bass players for over 40 years, the PLEX incorporates the tools the modern bass player has come to rely on for the stage and studio, all in a pedal board friendly package.
- Foot switchable Compressor, Chromatic Tuner and Boost, Aux input, Phones Output, XLR output with pre/post and ground lift, FX loop and USB output make the PLEX the solution for any playing situation.
- Expanded Voicing Options Every knob of the PLEX features push activated functions that allow the user to tailor every nuance of their sound beyond the range of traditional tone controls.
7. Palmer POCKET AMP BASS Portable Bass Preamp (PEPAMPBASS)
- Product type: Guitar Amplifiers
- Made in German
8. NUX Melvin Lee Davis NBP-5 Dual Switch Bass Pedal Bass Preamp
- A bass guitar preamp, DI box, impulse response (IR) loader and audio interface for practicing, gigging and recording in the box.
- 3-Band Equalizer with Middle Frequency Selector.
- Drive with blend control.
- Built-in noise reduction. XLR DI output.
- Micro B USB input for firmware update, software control, IR loading, and audio stream
9. Tech 21 PBDR SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI
- 100% analog signal path
- Digital programmability
- For stage and studio applications.
- Just tweak the knobs and double-tap a footswitch location to save a setting.
10. VALETON Dapper Bass DI Preamp Stage Session Gigging Gear Multi-Effects Pedal
- TUNER module with fast, accurate tuning; Powerful BOOST COMP module for kicking your sound up
- Sensitive, vocal-like DIRTY Q module with some interesting tricks; BASS AMP module with wide tonal flexibility.
- All-analog monophonic OCTAVE module with individual octave/dry signal control; Warm, lush CHORUS module for expanding your sound dimensions.
- FX LOOP for extending the effects chain
- Different outputs to run through bass amps, audio interfaces, mixers, and other gear