Top 10 Best Pj Bass Pickups 2022
|1||Gildan Men's Fleece Open Bottom Sweatpants with Pockets||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||BQLZR JB Bass Bridge Pickup And PB Bass Pickups For 4 String Bass||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||EMG PJ Active Bass Guitar Pickup Set||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Bass PJ Set P-J Pickup Bundle w/ True Tune Tuner and Dunlop Care Kit||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Fender Yosemite Precision/Jazz (P/J) Bass Electric Bass Guitar Pickup Set||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Everybody Else Is Doing It||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set - High Output Precision Jazz Bass Pickups (Black) Bundle with Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||EMG Geezer Butler Signature PJ Bass Guitar Pickup Set||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Gildan Men’s Fleece Open Bottom Sweatpants with Pockets
- Covered elastic waistband for better fit
- Slightly tapered leg with open bottom for a more relaxed fit
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose threads
2. BQLZR JB Bass Bridge Pickup And PB Bass Pickups For 4 String Bass
- Please check the size before your purchasing.
- For 4 String Bass
- one PB Bridge,one PB Neck Place and one JB Bass pickup bridge
3. EMG PJ Active Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Provides bass players with flexibility and a wide range of tonal combinations
- EMG’s original P adds warmth, and incredible low end punch
- The LJ provides a tight mid-range with dynamic high end response for a well defined attack
- Used separately or in combination, they offer endless options to accommodate modern and traditional playing styles.
- Low noise, dependable pickups with tones ranging from tight slap funk, rock, to smooth Motown grooves.
- With EMG’s solderless wiring harness included, the PJ Set is easy to install at home
4. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Bass PJ Set P-J Pickup Bundle w/ True Tune Tuner and Dunlop Care Kit
- Calibrated neck and bridge P/J set. Comes with Dunlop Care Kit and True Tune Chromatic Tuner
- Includes SJB-3b (bridge) and SPB-3 (neck) Pickups
- Quarter-Inch Alnico V Rod Pole Magnets w/ Intense Windings for Full Response and Sustain
- Fully Calibrated to work seamlessly together
- Played by many pros around the world
5. Fender Yosemite Precision/Jazz (P/J) Bass Electric Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Handcrafted in Corona California
- Specifically Voiced for Each Position
- Extreme Versatile Tone
- The Package Dimensions of the Product is 1.5″H x 5″L x 4.75″W
6. Everybody Else Is Doing It
7. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set – High Output Precision Jazz Bass Pickups (Black) Bundle with Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in)
- PROVIDES A UNIQUE PUNCH FOR BASS PLAYERS – The Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set offers a blistering high-output punch and full low-end bite with plenty of sustain.
- EXTENDS YOUR BASS’ FREQUENCY RANGE – The built-in Alnico V magnets expand your guitar’s magnetic field and extend the frequency range for maximum tone.
- DELIVERS SONICALLY RICH TONES – The quarter-inch diameter poles and high-output coil winding provide a full, even response with great sustain and sonic richness.
- ENSURES SQUEAL-FREE PERFORMANCE – Seymour Duncan vacuum wax potted the pickups to keep the coil movement in place and eliminate any tendency for microphonic noise.
- INCLUDES – Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set – High Output Precision Jazz Bass Pickups (Black).
8. EMG Geezer Butler Signature PJ Bass Guitar Pickup Set
- Geezer Butler signature bass pickup set
- Passive pickup with a vintage tone
- Features Alnico 5 poles and features two custom wound split-coils
- Eliminates the noise and hum usually associated with early 70’s bass pickups
- Solderless install system
9. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound P-J Set Electric Guitar Electronics
- Massive attitude from the Jazz bass neck pickup together with fat full punchy P-bass.
- The magnets on the P-bass expand the magnetic field and extend the frequency ranges for fat, full, punchy sound with tremendous mid-range presence and maximum output.
- For more versatility you can add a 2 or 3 band tone circuit.
10. Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup
- Developed for the studio or concert musician who needs a strong attack
- This pickup has quarter-inch wide rod magnets designed to deliver a fuller sound with great sustain
- Pickup cover included
- High output with lots of clarity and high-end punch