Top 10 Best Radiator Fans 140mm 2022
|1||Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Phanteks 140mm, PWM||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 RGB Tt Premium Edition 140mm Software Enabled Case/Radiator Fan -Triple Pack- CL-F056-PL14SW-A||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Cooler Master MasterFan MF140 Halo Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin Lighting Fan||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||NZXT Kraken X63 RGB 280mm - RL-KRX63-RW - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER RGB V2 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) - White||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||ARCTIC P14 PWM - 140 mm Case Fan with PWM||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station – Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards.
- Analog ARGB controller – low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rgb LED Ring – Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design – designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion – maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
2. Phanteks 140mm, PWM
- Air flow – 53.3 CFM. Noise level – 25.3 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F140MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
3. Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 RGB Tt Premium Edition 140mm Software Enabled Case/Radiator Fan -Triple Pack- CL-F056-PL14SW-A
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivalled Lighting Control
- 9-Blade High-Static Pressure Design with Low-Noise Hydraulic Bearing lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency.
- Link Capable up to 16 Controllers (80 Fans). Patented Riing Plus RGB Software Enabled
- In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80 percentage protection coverage for all corners.
4. Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance.
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise.
5. Cooler Master MasterFan MF140 Halo Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin Lighting Fan
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting: 24 Individually Controlled ARGB 3-Pin LEDs for a stunning visual effect.
- Performance Engineered: Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow.
- Silent Cooling Technology: Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.
- PWM Fan Control: Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1,500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- Certified Compatibility: Compatible with most of AddressableRGB capable motherboards Aura, Mystic Light and Polychome Sync.
6. NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
7. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
8. NZXT Kraken X63 RGB 280mm – RL-KRX63-RW – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER RGB V2 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included) – White
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
9. ARCTIC P14 PWM – 140 mm Case Fan with PWM
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P14 PWM to run much more efficiently than its predecessors.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.
10. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part