Top 10 Best Small Volume Pedal 2022
|1||Jim Dunlop Volume X Mini Pedal (DVP4)||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Ernie Ball VP Jr. P06180 250K Potentiometer for Passive Electronics||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Lehle Mono Volume Pedal||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||BOSS Volume Pedal (FV-500H)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Yamaha FC7 Volume Expression Pedal for Keyboards||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Morley 20/20 Volume Plus Volume Pedal||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Donner Volume Pedal, Viper 2 in 1 Passive Volume Expression Pedal||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||SONICAKE VolWah Active Volume & Wah Pedal||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Jim Dunlop DVP4 Volume (X) Mini Pedal for Electric Guitars Bundle with Blucoil 2-Pack of 10-FT Straight Instrument Cables (1/4in)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Jim Dunlop Volume X Mini Pedal (DVP4)
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Half the size of the DVP3
- Low Friction Band-Drive for smooth, durable
- Lightweight and pedalboard-friendly
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
2. Ernie Ball VP Jr. P06180 250K Potentiometer for Passive Electronics
- Jr size to better fit on pedal boards
- Mono volume control
- Taper switch for two distinctive swell rates
- For passive signal in
3. Lehle Mono Volume Pedal
- Mono Volume Pedal
4. SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
5. BOSS Volume Pedal (FV-500H)
- FV-500H: mono, high-impedance, INST. Level
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
6. Yamaha FC7 Volume Expression Pedal for Keyboards
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Code: FC7
- The FC7 is a volume controller that allows you to adjust the volume and even the effects of your instrument.
- This heavy-duty controller, with “fortissimo function,” enables the user to accent certain parts of a performance.
- 5′ cable, 1/4″ jacks
- The Durable Volume Control Tool for Today’s Electronic Keyboard
7. Morley 20/20 Volume Plus Volume Pedal
- Volume Guitar Effect Pedal with Electro-optical Design Foot-selectable Minimum Volume
8. Donner Volume Pedal
- 2 in 1 Guitar Pedal] Combine passive volume pedal and expression pedal in one.
- Automatic Switching] Switch between volume and expression mode automatically by detecting input jack.
- Versatile Pedal] Suit for Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Enduring Pedal] Made of hard plastic casing, robust but lightweight.
- No Power Supply Required] Just connect and enjoy!
9. SONICAKE VolWah Active Volume & Wah Pedal
- 100% Analog Volume/Wah 2 in 1 Pedal with a lightweight casing but yet truly Robust and Well-Built
- Active Volume Control can keep away from Impedance Mismatch Troubles
- Style Vintage Wah Sound
- Switch between Volume & Wah by the hidden Footswitch
- Two LED light shows the working state of the pedal, indicating which mode the pedal is engaged with(Power Adapter NOT included).
10. Jim Dunlop DVP4 Volume (X) Mini Pedal for Electric Guitars Bundle with Blucoil 2-Pack of 10-FT Straight Instrument Cables (1/4in)
- CONTROLS EFFECTS PEDALS WITH PRECISION – The DVP4 Volume (X) is just as smooth as a whistle.
- OFFERS A 2-IN-1 DEVICE – The mini pedal has an AUX output that can be used for expression.
- DOESN’T NEED POWER SUPPLY – Say goodbye to long adapter cables and short-lived batteries! The DVP4 Volume (X) runs on phantom power.
- COMES WITH NOISE-FREE CABLES – Included in this bundle are Blucoil Straight Instrument Cable and Pedal Patch Cables.
- INCLUDES – Jim Dunlop DVP4 Volume (X) Mini Pedal for Electric Guitars.