Top 10 Best Strings For 6 String Banjo 2022
|1||Dick Rosmimi Adventures for 12 String / 6 String and Banjo||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Artistry of the 6-string Banjo||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||GHS PF120 6 String Banjo Set||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Jameson Guitars 6-String Banjo Guitar with Closed Back Resonator and 24 Brackets||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Banjo Bridge, Banjo Standard Wooden Bridge Banjos Accessories (6 Strings, Maple Ebony)||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||5-String Banjo Styles for 6-String Guitar||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||6 String Banjo Bridge 3 Legged Banjo Parts Maple Ebony||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Picato 98760 Nickel 6 String Banjo Loop End||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Washburn Americana Series B6-A 6-string Open Back Banjo||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Vangoa 6 String Banjo Guitar Mini||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Dick Rosmimi Adventures for 12 String / 6 String and Banjo
2. Artistry of the 6-string Banjo
3. GHS PF120 6 String Banjo Set
- Loop Ends
- Stainless Steel
- Made in the USA
- Nitro Pack Anti-Corrosion
- 11, 14, 18, 24, 34,42
4. Jameson Guitars 6-String Banjo Guitar with Closed Back Resonator and 24 Brackets
- 6-String banjo: This 6-string banjo is tuned similarly to a standard guitar and is perfect for those who want to cross over from playing the guitar to the banjo.
- Premium craftsmanship: Crafted from the finest woods, with a 5-ply maple and mahogany shell, mahogany neck, closed back mahogany resonator, as well as a laurel fretboard, this beautiful 6-string banjo from Jameson is exceptional.
- High-quality design: Jameson’s banjo features a Remo Weatherking drum head, a 5/8-inch maple ebony bridge, a chrome plated armrest, an adjustable tailpiece and truss rod.
- Beautiful tone: The design behind this banjo and the chosen materials enable it to produce an eloquent, rich tone.
- Sold as a package: Included with this 6-string banjo is a deluxe 15mm padded gig bag for secure carrying and storage.
5. Banjo Bridge, Banjo Standard Wooden Bridge Banjos Accessories (6 Strings, Maple Ebony)
- Each banjo bridge is strong, yet still lightweight to assure maximum transfer of string vibration to the head.
- Three legged model banjo bridge With popular three footed model, it is stable and convenient for you to use.
- Well seasoned, close grained, hard rock banjo bridge maple base for stability and clear tone transmission.
- Banjo bridge top inlaid in long-wearing ebony and pre-cut string notches for clearest articulation.
- Suitable For: Exquisite workmanship and standard banjo bridge size, the bridge is designed for banjos.
6. 5-String Banjo Styles for 6-String Guitar
7. 6 String Banjo Bridge 3 Legged Banjo Parts Maple Ebony
- Brand New and Never Used
- Maple and ebony bridge for 6 string banjo.
- Popular Three Legged Model
- 6 string banjo bridge
- Quality sealed machineheads
8. Picato 98760 Nickel 6 String Banjo Loop End
- Perfect for Banjo Players who prefer light string gauges
- The Picato 942 Nickle wound 6 string Loop-End Banjo strings are custom made by Picato especially for 6 string banjos.
- Picato use only the finest materials and you can almost hear the five decades worth of craft and experience that have gone in to perfecting the Picato string sound when they are played.
- Picato offers a comprehensive selection of sets and single strings for a wide range of instrument
- Proudly produced by Picato in the United Kingdom using the finest materials and a manufacturing heritage that stretches back over 50 years.
9. Washburn Americana Series B6-A 6-string Open Back Banjo
- Open back 6 string natural finish banjo
- D’addario J60+light Gauge nickel strings
- Chrome die Cast tuners
- Ebony tipped Maple Bridge for pristine articulation and an engraved Gold armrest adds to playing comfort.
- Distressed authentic Remo head looks cool and has a warmer, fuller tone
10. Vangoa 6 String Banjo Guitar Mini
- Good Sound] Made of quality sapele wood with beautiful wood grain.
- Portable Size] Tenor banjo guitar with 20 frets, has a relatively wider range while portable, lightweight for long-time practice.
- Open-back & Resonator] It is a convertible banjo from which the resonator can be quickly removed and put on.
- Adjustable Neck] A truss rod compensates for the tension in strings, weather changes, fret wear, and different playing styles.
- Beginner Kit] Comes with beginner kits like strings, strap, wrench, picks, tuner, and carrying bag.