Top 10 Best Tubes For Fender Blues Jr 2022
|1||Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 80-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Extension Cabinet||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Fender Blues JR Limited C12N||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Fender 0054912000 Blues Junior Iii Cover||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Standard Tube Set for Fender Blues Jr||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Blues Junior Tube Set with Matched Power Tubes||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Monoprice 611815 15Watt, 1 x 12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Digital Modeling Guitar Amplifier||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Blues Jr. / Pro Jr. JJ Tube Upgrade Kit (2x EL84, 3x 12AX7)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Fender Blues Junior IV 15 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Fender '57 Custom Champ 5W 1x8 Tube Guitar Amp Lacquered Tweed||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 80-Watt 1×12-Inch Guitar Extension Cabinet
- Speaker cable and fitted cover included
- Package Weight: 40.7 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 64.77 L x 52.578 H x 31.496 W (centimeters)
- Country of Origin: Mexico
2. Fender Blues JR Limited C12N
- Classic warm tube tone provided by the EL84 power tubes and 12ax7 pre-amp tubes
- Foot switchable “FAT” option adds thicker tones and subtle overdrive
- On board spring reverb for large echo effect
- Enjoy years of durability from the lacquer tweed cabinet
- Warm articulate tones provided by the Jensen P12N speaker
3. Fender 0054912000 Blues Junior Iii Cover
- High Quality
- Genuine Fender Cover
- Package Weight: 0.300 kilograms
4. Standard Tube Set for Fender Blues Jr
5. Blues Junior Tube Set with Matched Power Tubes
- Find the best tubes for your Fender Blues Junior
- For the Fender Blues Junior, this set will really smooth out the overdriven sound and help give you more clean headroom.
- When shopping for tubes, your choices can get confusing FAST—that’s why we’ve worked with each of our suppliers to gather the details you need to choose the right tubes for your needs.
- TAD has some of the strictest tests in the industry and only accepts the best tubes for their offerings.
- This set includes: 2 – Tube Amp Doctor EL84-STR Power Tubes (1 matched pair), 3 – Tube Amp Doctor 12AX7A-C Preamp Tubes.
6. Monoprice 611815 15Watt
- Superior guitar tone and flexibility using this 15-Watt, 1×12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb from Monoprice!.
- Features a 15-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker.
- Uses three ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tubes and two EL84 power tubes for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Red Truvox 1215 speaker.
- Handles frequencies between 80Hz and 10kHz, with hum and noise -75dB below the rated power and 0.
- The cabinet is ported in the rear and features a leather handle, cloth speaker grill, and a cream-colored, textured, synthetic leather exterior with chrome corner guards.
7. Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Digital Modeling Guitar Amplifier
- Massive digital processing is used to faithfully Modeling the circuitry and 22-Watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp.
- Uses a high-performance 100-Watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp.
- Jensen n-12k neodymium speaker
- Resonant pine cabinet
- Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version
8. Blues Jr. / Pro Jr. JJ Tube Upgrade Kit (2x EL84, 3x 12AX7)
- 3) T-12AX7-S-JJ
- 1) T-EL84-JJ-MP (Apex Matched), which includes:
- (2) T-EL84-JJ
9. Fender Blues Junior IV 15 Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
- 15 Watts
- Celestion 12″ A-Type speaker
- Preamp circuit modified for increased fullness
- Spring reverb modified for improved smoothness
- Includes 1-button footswitch for fat Mid boost
10. Fender ’57 Custom Champ 5W 1×8 Tube Guitar Amp Lacquered Tweed
- Power: 5W (tube)Tubes: one 12AY7, one 12AX7 (preamp); one 6V6 (power amp)Single channelTwo inputs: normal, brightSpeaker: 1×8 Weber Special Design with Alnico magnetCabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid PineCovering/Grille Cloth: BassmanHandle: Vintage-Style Leather with nickel mounting hardwareKnobs: Chicken-head style pointerProtective cover included.
- Renown for its flexibility, ease-of-use and knockout tone this is the classic sound heard on thousands of recordings.
- A wide variety of playable tones inhabit this hand-wired performerfrom crisp, classic cleans to naturally compressed overdrive that responds remarkably to guitar volume and picking dynamic changes.
- The Fender 5F1 circuit used in the 57 Custom Champ has become legendary for its heightened dynamic response and sweet sounding tube overdrive when pushed.
- A 12AX7 preamp tube matched to a classic 6V6 power amp tube generates this in-demand overdrive