Top 10 Best Volume Pedal No Tone Loss 2022
|1||SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Ernie Ball VP Jr. P06180 250K Potentiometer for Passive Electronics||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||M-Audio EX-P - Universal Expression Pedal for Keyboards||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Thunderbird Energetica, Bar Cashew Fig Carrot||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||SONICAKE VolWah Active Volume & Wah Pedal||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Donner Wah Guitar Pedal||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Jim Dunlop Volume X Mini Pedal (DVP4)||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Hotone Wah Active Volume Passive Expression Guitar Effects Pedal Switchable Soul Press II 4 in 1 with Visible Guitar Effects Pedal||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Jim Dunlop Volume (X) 8 Pedal (DVP5)||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
2. Ernie Ball VP Jr. P06180 250K Potentiometer for Passive Electronics
- Jr size to better fit on pedal boards
- Mono volume control
- Taper switch for two distinctive swell rates
- For passive signal in
3. M-Audio EX-P - Universal Expression Pedal for Keyboards
- Express Yourself – Expand and unlock the full creative scope of your controller or keyboard with M-audio’s universal EX-P expression pedal.
- Control Anything – Manipulate any MIDI assignable control or parameter in real time, including volume, modulation, panning, filter sweep and more.
- Universal Compatibility – Built-in and discretely located polarity switch for compatibility with most keyboards, controllers, synthesisers and effect devices with an expression pedal input.
- Robust, Reliable – Secure, robust and hardwired 1/4-inch 18 m TRS cable fits industry standard expression pedal inputs.
- Compact, Lightweight Footprint – Moulded construction provides robust build, portability and performance durability; textured foot-rest for non-slip use and smooth, wide-angled action for precise expressive capability.
4. Thunderbird Energetica, Bar Cashew Fig Carrot
- INDULGE AND ELEVATE – Thunderbird bars are the fruit-forward, nutrition-rich snack bar that’s gluten free, paleo, and vegan, but you wouldn’t know it by tasting.
- VEGAN AND PALEO BARS – Our rich tasting bars are also Paleo Certified, Gluten Free Certified, Non-GMO Project verified, Kosher, completely Vegan, and 100% filling so it makes for a great coffee bar to have with your drink in the morning or as a paleo diet bar.
- ALL NATURAL, REAL FOOD BARS – Simple blends of whole fruits, nuts, seeds and spice that are minimally processed and as close to their natural state as possible.
- LESS IS MORE – Our dried fruits add all the natural sweetness needed with zero added sugar (real or artificial), agave, syrup or honey.
- BY ATHLETES, FOR EVERYONE – Founded and crafted in Austin, TX by endurance athletes who wanted real food for pure energy but made for anyone looking for a great tasting and truly healthy alternative to “energy” bars.
5. SONICAKE VolWah Active Volume & Wah Pedal
- 100% Analog Volume/Wah 2 in 1 Pedal with a lightweight casing but yet truly Robust and Well-Built
- Active Volume Control can keep away from Impedance Mismatch Troubles
- Style Vintage Wah Sound
- Switch between Volume & Wah by the hidden Footswitch
- Two LED light shows the working state of the pedal, indicating which mode the pedal is engaged with(Power Adapter NOT included).
6. Donner Wah Guitar Pedal
- 2 in 1 Guitar Pedal] The Vowel pedal combines wah wah pedal and active volume pedal in one, providing great convenience for musicians.
- Classic Wah Sound] Based on the original Crybaby wah pedal.
- Active Volume Mode] Great for eliminating signal loss, especially when you’re running your signal through a long signal chain.
- Pure Signal Path] The Vowel features 100% analog circuit design which keeps your sound pristine.
- Durable Wah Volume Pedal] Made of hard plastic lightweight casing, robust and well made.
7. Jim Dunlop Volume X Mini Pedal (DVP4)
- Controls volume levels and FX parameters
- Half the size of the DVP3
- Low Friction Band-Drive for smooth, durable
- Lightweight and pedalboard-friendly
- AUX output for switchable tuner/expression functionality
8. Hotone Wah Active Volume Passive Expression Guitar Effects Pedal Switchable Soul Press II 4 in 1 with Visible Guitar Effects Pedal
- 100% Analog Guitar Volume/Wah/Expression Pedal, Switchable Volume/Wah control by the Footswitch
- Classic Wah-Wah Tone with WARM & CLASSIC Range Guitar Pedal, Q & TONE controls
- Active Volume Control for Keeping Lossless Tone Guitar Effects Pedal
- LEDs shows Guitar pedal status in real time
- True Bypass, Independent EXP Out and Tuner Out, 9V DC or 9V Battery Power Supply(Not Incl)
9. Moog EP-3 Expression Pedal
- Brand: MOOG
- Product Code: ACCEP003
- Perfect weight and balance, along with superb craftsmanship
- The EP-3 is a robust and reliable universal expression pedal designed to work with any keyboard, synthesizer, or pedal with an expression or CV input.
- It features a newly designed cam system with extremely smooth performance and durability, a polarity switch that ensures compatibility with non-Moog products, a scalable output knob for specifying musical range, and a ¼” output jack on the front panel that allows you to use the supplied 6.
10. Jim Dunlop Volume (X) 8 Pedal (DVP5)
- Designed with Pedaltrain for tight layouts and tidy routing of cords
- 8” length for perfect alignment with Metro, Classic, Novo, and Terra Series pedalboards
- Create incredibly smooth volume swells or control your favorite FX parameters
- Patented Low Friction Band-Drive for long-lasting performance
- Features Volume, FX, Output, and Tuner jacks